Contact us Now!
GYS 100 R-X Inverter Spot Welder
Please note the video will take a moment or so to load.
The GYS 100 R-X Inverter Spot Welder™ is an ideal clamp for all types of metal works. It's relatively light weight makes it easy to handle while still sporting 10,000A OF DAN.
No Need To Change Over Guns!!! All Attached - All The Time!
- Lightweight and easy to handle: 5kg with RX1 arms
- Single-sided welding gun with 3 metre cable: spot hammer welding, stud/rivet/ring welding, carbon shrinking
- Accessory box
- Support cable bracket with a telescopic arm
- Easy, user friendly 6” control display that can save user welding parameters. Also record characteristics of each welding spot performed onto an SD card.
- Restoration on ANY PC of the reports saved into the SD card.
- Ideal clamp for all types of metal works
- High welding current 10,000A with constant current control, digital display of current value and a sound alert if welding current is too low
- Electrode force control with a digital display of actual electrode arms force. Gives a high clamping force: 500daN at 7 bar with 120mm arms, with a sound alert if the actual clamp force is too low.