Contact us Now!
Description:GYS100RC Inverter Spot Welder is a high performance inverter spot welder suitable for all types of high strength steels.
For further details, please feel free to fill the Contact Us Now panel and we will help with your queries.
Documents:GYS 100R-C INVERTER SPOT WELDER
GYS 100R-C INVERTER SPOT WELDER
The GYSPOT 100R-C is an air cooled Inverter spot welder.
This spotter allows the welding of galvanized steels and high strength steels.
The clamping force to the electrodes can reach 300 daN and the effective welding current can reach 10 000 A (R.M.S. value).
GYSPOT 100R-C has the traceability of welding spots.
- Ideal clamp for all types of metal works
Lightweight and easy to handle: Weight: 4 kg (with C1 arm).
Single-sided welding tool with 3 m cable:
- spot slide hammer welding, stud/rivet/ring welding, carbon shrinking
Support cable bracket with a telescopic arm
Control display 6”
- Welding current:
- High welding current 10 000 A
- Digital display of the actual current value
- Sound alert if the welding current is too low
- Constant current control
- Electrode force:
- Electrode force control
- Digital display of the actual electrode arms force
- High clamping force: 300 daN at 7 bar
- Sound alert if the actual clamp force is too low
- User friendly: Large display (6”), with intuitive menus
- Saving welding parameters
- Easy: Only 2 parameters to select (thickness and steel sheet type)
- Record on SD card of the characteristics of each welding spot performed
- Restoration on any PC of the reports saved on the SD card