Contact us Now!
Description:CC 9 with a particularly brilliant clear lacquer and an optimal flow on solvent and water based lacquers. Mipa 2K-HS clearcoat CC 9 ensures very fast drying and drying through drying and room temperature drying.
MIPA CC9 | 2K HS clearcoat
CC 9 with a particularly brilliant clear lacquer and an optimal flow on solvent and water based lacquers. Mipa 2K-HS clearcoat CC 9 ensures very fast drying and drying through drying and room temperature drying. Another great advantage is the very slow viscosity increase after hardening addition. While conventional, fast-drying clear lacquers usually thicken very quickly after hardening addition, resulting in a defective clear lacquer finish,
Mipa 2K-HS clear lacquer CC 9 ensures a constant spraying viscosity of up to one hour after hardener addition (refers to Mipa 2K-HS) Hardener HS 25 and HS 35). This also makes long-lasting painting work possible without problems with an optimum clear lacquer finish. This leads to a process-safe application behavior and considerably reduces the risk of incorrect varnishing. Mipa 2K-HS clearcoat CC 9 can be optimally polished immediately after forced drying and has high resistance against all weathering influences as well as chemical and mechanical stresses. Also suitable as protective varnish for neon color tones (daylight colors). Easy and safe processing under all climatic conditions.
Coverage: 10.0 - 12.0 m² / l
Easy and safe processing in all climatic conditions, brilliant, high gloss clear lacquer with highest durability
- Fast hardener development
- Short drying at 60 ° C Optimum progress on solvent and water based paints
- Constant spray viscosity
- Longer pot life
- high resistance against all climatic influences, as well as chem. and mech. charges
- suitable as protective varnish for neon colors
- 2: 1 by volume
- Dilution: Mipa 2K dilution
- Coverage: 10 - 12 m2 / l.
- HS10 "short" partial finish, small repairs
- HS25 "normal" for part lacquering
- HS35 "long" for large areas or higher temperatures
Dilution: 0-5% mipa 2K dilution